As I sit down to write this post, intended as a recap of show #2, I can’t help but think of the scene in the movie, “Thelma and Louise,” you know the one, where they hold hands as they drive off the cliff. That’s us. Joy Ride Show is our beautiful, adventurous cliff (or is it the car… hmm, I’m not sure).
Show number two, “From Ordinary to Extraordinary”, is exactly as advertised. Our intent is to help shift perspectives. All of us, and I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US, have something or things, that hold us back. Our blocks keep us from living in the moment, from doing what we really want to do. Whatever it is, anything from public speaking, to starting a non profit, to changing relationships, to going back to school, you name it.
Our Pearl of Wisdom for the show, is Marianne Williamson’s quote: “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, “Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?” Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our one fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” This has to be one of my favorite quotes…. of all time!
If we had a wish for you, one wish, it would be this: Be You. Be authentic. Fly your freak flag!!!! When you are living an authentic life, YOUR life; life becomes easy. Life becomes clear. I’ve realized, it’s not happiness I’m seeking, it’s peace.
We have collected a variety of tools to help identify blocks (thoughts that hold us back) and processes to remove them. Below, we’ve included a list of resources we mentioned throughout the show.
Have a great week!
Kerry and Tiffanie
Links to some of the cool things we mention on show:
- Ainslie Macleod: An incredibly gifted man that has this unique ability to identify blocks that were put in place in past lifetimes. Ainslie can also identify your soul’s level, your soul type and life’s purpose. Uncanny in his accuracy. Jump over to his website to learn more and take his Soul Quiz. You can also check out his interview with Oprah and Dr. Oz.
- Marianne Williamson: Marianne is a wonderful thinker, teacher and speaker. Her work is based on the principles laid out in “A Course In Miracles”. She has a language that is powerful while being easily understood. Her book, “A Return to Love” is one of our favorites. You can also listen to the book (in her voice) on Youtube.
- The HeartMath Institute - Scientists have been conducting research over nearly two decades that has shed light on what researchers now characterize as the energetic heart whose electromagnetic field contains certain information or coding that is transmitted throughout and outside of the body.
- Dr. Masuro Emoto: the Japanese author, researcher and entrepreneur, who found that human consciousness has an effect on the molecular structure of water.
- James Van Praagh - Kerry's favorite medium who has brought through her Grandfather at a recent seminar
- Georgia O'Connor - Tiffanie's favorite medium who has channeled her mom and step-dad for almost a decade. They have helped Tiffanie is so many life-changing ways that she wishes everyone could know the connection with their loved ones never ends!
- Anthony William - Anthony William was born with the unique ability to converse with a high-level spirit who provides him with extraordinarily accurate health information that’s often far ahead of its time. His book Medical Medium is a must for those with mystery illnesses.
- Channeling Erik - Dr. Elisa Medhus and her son Erik (in spirit) bring through incredible messages about love, after-life, healing and love. Their books, blogs and videos are part of our daily life now. Start at the beginning of the story...it's incredible.