With special guest: Marsha Kay Farias
Show airs on www.radiobrave.com
Or on Radio Brave via the free TuneIn Radio app.
Wednesday June 15, 2016 at 9AM (Central)
Thursday June 16, 2016 at 8PM (Central)
Sunday, June 19 at 2PM (Central)
Marsha Kay Farias - The Badass Mind Gardner
Marsha Kay is a seer who discovered her ability to speak with Spirit when she was healed instantly from suicidal depression at the age of seventeen. After being healed, she started to sit and feel the amazing feeling of Life within her, and on one pivotal afternoon in May 1990, she heard reverberate inside her head, "Follow Me, Listen to Me and Trust Me". She thought, "Whoa! What was that! I'm hearing voices!"
1) Who is Me!?
2) What exactly and specifically happened?
3) How to help others feel this way?
4) How to maintain the feeling and teach others to do the same?
Over the past twenty six years, her questions have been answered and are still being answered. It's now time to share with you what she has received from Spirit! Her offerings include Mind Gardening, Psychic Readings and Evidential Mediumship Readings. As a gifted student of Medium James Van Praagh, Marsha teaches psychic development to anyone interested in expanding their own awareness of Spirit at The Healing Center - Houston.
Be sure to enter to win one of the free readings by commenting on our Facebook page!
We hope you enjoy our time with Marsha as much as we did!
- A Course In Miracles - A Course in Miracles is a universal spiritual teaching. This three-volume set of books was received through a process of inner dictation by a psychologist at Columbia University, beginning in 1965. After ten years of preparation, the Course was first published in 1976 by the Foundation for Inner Peace. Since then, more than three million of these books have been sold, without the benefit of any paid advertising, to men and women in every walk of life and every major faith.
- Development Circle - here's the video where we say hi from the weekly workshop!! Metaphysical Moms at the Healing Center: Development Circle