Picture
Go Big. No Fear.
With special guest: Sirie Palmos

Sirie.

No, not THAT Siri from Apple! I’m talking about the gorgeous, talented, fearless Sirie Palmos!

Sirie has one of those lives most of us only read about. Here's the rundown: She holds three patents, has two incredible kiddos, a 17 year enviable marriage to a wonderful man, a bunch of animals (seriously, she LOVES her chickens),

Picture
a tight network of family and friends spanning the globe. Speaking of “spanning the globe”…. I never ever know what time zone she’s in (oh, did I mention Sirie and I have been friends for almost 30 years? She’s actually my kid’s God Mama)

This year alone, that I can think of, she’s been in the US, Australia, Africa, Europe, and Panama.

Picture
 She's a savvy entrepreneur and has successfully built a fashion brand around Hottie Australia, an international lingerie and clothing company based in Australia.  Sirie not only oversees the day-to-day operations but also the designing and manufacturing. (Here’s an interesting article if you’d like to read more about Sirie and Hottie.

Picture
My sweet friend is going to hate how I so blatantly mentioned all the above listed attributes…. she’s funny that way.

Tiffanie really resonated with the “no fear” approach to decisions making.  Sirie has a couple of really funny stories around this idea.

I found interesting the way we kept drifting back to the real reason Sirie is so successful… relationships. She’s really amazing at defining and maintaining connections with people from all parts of her life. She explains how she’s been able to work, travel and raise two brilliant kids without outsourcing her role as their mother.

Seriously? Can we as women, really have it all? According to Sirie, the answer is a resounding YES!

Comments

08/25/2016 12:46pm

Sirie Palmos is an inspiration to all women and entrepreneurs out there. I am really amazed at how much she was able to create a name for himself on her own. She was able to make herself financially stable and steady. Not only does she motivate me from being a businessman, she also inspires me not to give up on my dream job. I will share her story with my friends and hope that she can also inspire more people.

10/16/2016 5:21am

I always considered why it's focused on purticularly that region? I know that there are other style richesse performs significant significance but when it comes to fabrics from Western Fashion Capitals it's something new & different, & there is a huge clients for it!!

Karen
10/20/2016 8:27pm

what kind of reply is this?!?

J Smith, Canberra
10/20/2016 5:58pm

I loved this! Thank you. I have worked with Sirie at Hottie off and on for the past 9 years and have always admired her sense of humor and balance... we sure do get a huge amount done every time she flies into ACT and we always seem to make it onto the local news!
She really does bring her kids everywhere and puts them to work, Athena has so much polish and when Roc was a tiny baby she put him in a box under the table during our fashion shows!

This was fun and I hope your show does well.

Karen
10/20/2016 8:25pm

Enjoyed

10/22/2016 4:17am

Thanks.

11/07/2016 7:17am

Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and amazing design and style.

11/08/2016 12:38am

I read your whole blog, Your work is really good and inseparable, Thanks for sharing.

11/09/2016 1:55pm

Very interesting post good to read about your friend. No doubt ,she is very smart and doing her job very well. Am so inspired to read about her works and success.Thanks for sharing such a nice reading post.

11/10/2016 7:13am

This text is worth everyone’s attention. How can I find out more? Really great news!!! this information is well worth looking everyone. Good tips.

11/18/2016 8:12am

Hello! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

12/12/2016 2:48am

Sirie Palmos's success story is an inspiration to every woman. Her success is a keen evidence of what can a woman do. I have known women who had changed the course of history. Their power and intelligence could slay the traditional view that men are dominant. Discrimination among women should never be tolerated because they are as powerful and brilliant as men. No one should belittle the capabilities of a woman.

Nice Site really Your work is really great and too useful. I enjoyed visiting your site. You have done a truly excellent Job.

Your comment will be posted after it is approved.