Metaphysical Moms' Tea Time! With Special Guest: Kira McKeown
This is really how JoyRide started...the three of us meeting up to share, laugh, cry and explore whatever was going on for each of us. No judgment, no fixing, no pressure. Just very close friends helping each other to see the best in each other and whatever situations life threw at us. I honestly don't know how I'd manage without these lovelies! Now that Kira has moved to Colorado, we still meet up...virtually now...to spend time together. Today was one of those days!! We talk about speaking with Spirit, mediums, time travel, and angels! We invite you to listen in, join our tribe, and share your metaphysical experiences with us!
- We all get in a funk sometimes, and having a tribe of friends can help you to look at things differently. We often ask each other, "What would be the complete opposite response to this, and could that be equally as 'true'?" If it's all story anyway, lets pick the best version of it to believe!
- A view from Kira's 'farmlet' in Colorado! She tells us about some amazing experiences on the new property, and how her family has a conversation with the earth and spirts of the land. This story is a great reminder that we are guests on Mother Earth, and she needs to be included in the conversation and treated with respect!
- Nothing like close friends to help you realize that perhaps you have your "head in the sand?" Where are you ignoring something that really needs your attention before it resolves itself for you!? We always suggest prayer and asking for guidance for help and clarity!
- All three of us have had readings from the amazing Emanuelle 'Emma' McIntosh. She is simply a beautiful soul who's able to hear our loved ones on the other side and deliver profound messages of love and healing. We will have her on the show very soon to with messages and questions from you!
- Know that you're surrounded by Spirit Guides and Angels that know and love you, and are guiding you to your TRUTH. Learning to trust your inner knowing, letting go of attachments, and finding the joy in the journey is what we're all about!! Thank you for joining us.