Wellness on Every Level!
With Special Guest: Michele Bonilla - our Wise Woman!
As a Healer/Spiritual Counselor trained in many ancient modalities, she teaches us how to unlock the spiritual, emotional and physical wholeness we seek.
Someone asked me what I’d like to get across with this show. Easy. If you’re not happy, if you’re not living the life that makes you truly happy, you have choices. There’s a Michele out there that can help you find that path that can lead you where you want to be!
We hope you enjoy getting to know Michele as much as we did!
As a non-denominational Minister, Michele has traveled around the world studying the integration of spiritual and healing practices. She is a veteran workshop leader and speaker on promoting physical, emotional and spiritual well being by healing self-awareness, meditation and yoga.
(To learn more about this sacred ceremony please visit the documentary Native Spirit and the book The Sundance Way )
- Ayurveda Consultations - Ayurvedic Panchakarma and Ayurvedic Rejuvenation therapies. Ayurveda is the science of life and is India’s traditional, natural system of medicine that has been practiced for more than 5,000 years.
- Colorpuncture - Uses light frequencies with pure color on the acupuncture points, meridians, marma points, and other points particular to the Colorpuncture system, to heal the cells and systems (endocrine, lymphatic, coordination system, etc) of the body.
- Cranial Sacral Therapy - Release work is the use of bodywork to release emotions stored in the tissues due to imbalances or trauma.
- Energy Clearing - In some situations, negative energies leave an impression on your life, home, land or workplace that need to be cleared out for your life to move forward. A house clearing or work clearing can be of use to move and shift the energy.
- Exercise & Meditation - Michele works with various personal trainers and yoga teachers to help you find the best balance for your life starting from wherever you are.
- Fertility - Ayurvedic evaluation determines imbalances in the functions of the body and the body-mind connection. Ayurveda addresses this through nutrition, meditation and yoga. Michele works with doctors and therapists to help the client regain balance in their life through both a holistic and team approach.
- Massage Therapy - A holistic therapy that reduces the heart rate, lowers blood pressure, increases circulation and lymph flow, relaxes muscles, improves range of motion and increases endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers.
- Pregnancy Massage - Relieves pain because it enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves blood circulation and relieves mental and physical fatigue.
- Child Massage/Infant massage - facilitates the release of soreness due to the birthing experience. Child massage is a calming, aromatherapy treatment that encourages communication and family participation.
- Spiritual Counseling - Helping people reprogram their neurons , release trauma and heal themselves into the Spiritual Being that they were born to be.
- Stress Management - Eternal Springs Wellness compliments traditional medicine and works in tandem with physicians to support and enhance any treatment protocol you are currently utilizing. Our goal is to assist you in living your life more harmoniously.
- Trauma Release - Work with your body to release these neurological imprints and bring you back to a state of peace and wholeness.
- Weight Loss - The Ayurvedic approach to achieving your ideal weight is based on taking a realistic look at your body type and what it can be, and then nourishing it back to natural health. It is about getting to know your body and becoming in tune with its rhythms.
See...Michele can help you heal from mental, emotional, physical or spiritual issues to experience Wellness on Every Level!! Thank you, Michele!