Picture

Answer:  I need you to visualize something….. close your eyes and try to see an upside down triangle. Next, I want you to draw a horizontal line as close to the tip of the triangle as you can. "You" are the tip. The top, or widest part of the triangle, is your higher self. Your higher self is seeking all expressions of life on this earth. As most of you know, “this earth” is a dimension, a dimension we call the 3-d. There are many, many dimensions above ours. We are the thickest, lowest dimension.

I love the metaphor Paramahansa Yogananda uses. He compares life to playing a role in a movie. I love Julia Roberts, so I’ll use her as an example. She’s a: prostitute, teacher, FBI agent, wife, mother, etc. At the end of each movie, she returns to being Julia Roberts. Same thing goes for each and every one of us. We are who we are. This go-round, I’m Kerry. What will I accomplish as Kerry? What will I experience as Kerry? What will I learn as Kerry? I’m not Kerry, I’m just playing the part of Kerry so I can get a certain view of life experiences

I’d like to take this one step further.

Get this, we all come to experience a myriad of personalities. In the end, we have all been the murderer, the murdered, the outcast, the king, the prostitute, the mother, the father, the white guy, the black guy, the gay guy, the leader, the slave, etc…. As we evolve, as we “climb the latter of conciousness” we no longer fear or judge others. We have compassion because… WE’VE BEEN THERE!!!!!!!  We get the bigger picture.

I imagine sitting at a table with my Guides (spiritual companions, angels, counselors, etc) mapping out my life and what I wish to accomplish. Sort of a Life Contract. “This is what I’d like to accomplish this go-round.” We have freewill. We sometimes get side tracked from our contract. Not a problem, we can always return. I like to call it “the flow”. When you’re in The Flow, life just seems easy, kinda unfolds in a kismet manner.

We all know those (from 40-60 years old) that seem to have some sort of a life crisis. Illness, death of a partner, job loss, divorce. I believe this is your souls way of attempting a redirect, trying to change course to get you where you are meant to be… where YOU really want to be. Are these hardships or miracles?

My short answer to your question: Your soul wants to accomplish what it set out to experience this lifetime. Yep, pretty vague answer. Our F&%ked up society tells us we’re all meant to be wealthy and powerful. Funny to think you may have a “successful” life as a homeless, drug addict?!

By: Kerry Walker

Comments

Such a deep message to this blog post. We all have some kind of crisis every once in a while. Society has a way of telling us that we should be this and that. They all have expectations that everyone of us couldn't even reach. I think we are all just longing for acceptance and love from one another. I just with people would live and make the most of what they have instead of comparing themselves and wishing for the things that they want to have.

Kerry
02/22/2017 6:05am

You got that right! Thank you!

09/27/2016 4:35am

I was also face the same type of crisis that's why i know it is the very tough situation for everyone. You really inspired me . I like it.

Kerry
02/22/2017 6:05am

Thank you! I hope you are well.

Thank you for this inspirational post. I'm young and I still have a lot of stuff to do in this life. There are a lot of aspirations of mine that I haven't achieved yet. Those include, but not limited to: getting a book published, make more podcasts, write more stories, live off as a writer and not just a marketer who writes books during his free time. Thank you for making me realize that this is my soul's goal.

Kerry
02/22/2017 6:08am

Wow! That's quite a list! You will accomplish all that matters to you. You seem so aware, already! I'm not sure I figured out what I wanted to do until I was quite a bit older. Thank you for you words. Please touch base with us again. It'll be fun to see what you do. (and that book!)

12/01/2016 10:43pm

Higher self is associated with multiple belief systems that believes in one true self. The blog's message is inspirational. I know that readers will understand well the essence of life. For me, the higher self is the acceptance that you can't be the best but you can do better. Looking forward to more of your journey. Keep posting.

Kerry
02/22/2017 6:11am

Hello!
Being the "best" really is a slippery slope, isn't it? I love that, "Higher self is associated with multiple belief systems", I've never thought about this. You're right... has to be true!
Can you tell me something? Why are all our comments from essay writers? Are you an essay writer?
Thank you for taking the time to respond (and read)
Kerry

02/20/2017 7:48am

what I have read on this page is enough to make me satisfied can menik die this article thanks greetings from me user nik

kerry
02/22/2017 6:11am

Than you!

08/15/2017 4:51am

A good informative post that you have shared and thankful your work for sharing the information.I appreciate your efforts and all the best.Got some appealing information and would like to give it a try.

08/15/2017 10:57am

That’s awesome! This post gives truly quality information. I love this post it very interesting and helpful for us, Thank for sharing all, Thank you so much.

This is a great article, Given such a great amount of data in it, These kind of articles keeps the clients enthusiasm for the site, and continue sharing more.

Very well written post. This is amazing for me.I waiting for your another post.

I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing such an useful information.

09/07/2017 6:25am

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. This post gives me lots of advice it is very useful for me.